Living in a self-made house is the biggest dream of million people in our country. Buying and investing in property takes a lot of courage as many people put all their hard-earned money into buying a property for their dear ones. It is a tedious process and one should aware of all the essential steps to stay away from any kind of fraud. The ones who are bored and irritated from their hectic schedules always look for villas, bungalows, or independent houses for sale in Dapoli.
Dapoli is a small town in Ratnagiri District, full of beaches, greenery, fresh air, and away from the hectic life of metropolitan cities. It is not easy for everyone to buy an independent house or villa in cities like Mumbai as a middle-class man can only afford to live in a flat there. But property in Dapoli is available at very convenient prices that anyone can fulfill their dream.
Here are some important points to be considered before buying property in Dapoli or anywhere else in India.
- The first step is to confirm whether the property you are looking for is valid or not. It is important to check that the property is free from all kinds of mortgages and all the previous dues are clear. To ensure this check all the previous documents of the property from 12 to 30 years.
- Check for all the legal authentication of the property owner. Before buying any villa or bungalow from the property owner, the buyers must check their PAN card, Aadhar card, etc. When you dealing with an organization and not an individual, check for the registration of that company along with its TAN number, etc.
- The land is available in various types like residential, commercial, industrial, nonagricultural, etc. It is important to ensure that the property you are buying serves the purpose you are going to use. The national laws are different for all kinds of properties hence, if the property is converted you must check all the conversion documents before buying it. Check for the master plan for the property, it will include everything including public parks, open spaces, space for commercial use, space for residential use, etc. You must be clear about the property type you are looking for.
- It is important to check for the construction approval for the building. For an already constructed building, the buyer must verify the layout plan and ensure that the construction of the building is sanctioned by all the important government bodies including municipal corporations, statutory and regulatory authorities, etc. After their approval, only the important amenities like electricity, water, fire safety, etc. are provided in the society.
- An Occupancy Certificate (OC) is very important to the buyer that ensures that the title of the property is transferred on the name of the buyer. If this is not done on time, the buyer can face many legal issues and penalties.
- Another most important thing is the property tax. It is important to ensure that the seller has paid property tax on time. You can verify it from the municipal authorities before buying any property in Dapoli or anywhere else in India.