Trading gift card is indeed the latest trend in Nigeria, but it is also true that not every Nigerian knows what they are or can be used for.
Gift cards are also known as gift vouchers. They are a sort of prepaid money valued cards issued by retailers/banks to their customers to serve as an alternate means of payment or can serve as gifts to loved ones.
Although gift cards are now everywhere, they are still not widely accepted by retails stores in Nigeria. Hence, Nigerians trade gift cards for cash through various platforms.
There are different types of gift cards namely; eBay, iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, steam wallet, Sephora, Nordstrom, and so on. But the most popularly used gift card in Nigeria is the Amazon gift card.
So, do you have Amazon gift cards in your possession and don’t know their use? Well, you might be sitting on a gold mine and not know it. Let us intimate you on everything you need to know about Amazon gift cards and how to buy it from the best gift card site, GiftCards Hub.
What are Amazon Gift cards?
Amazon is the world’s largest e-commerce online retail shop. An Amazon gift card is a card that has been preloaded with funds that can be used to shop on the Amazon website or sold for cash. Ultimately, this means the Amazon gift cards can only be used to purchase goods on Amazon.
How to use amazon gift cards in Nigeria
Amazon gift cards can be used in the two ways written below.
- Shop on the website: This is the major purpose of gift cards. With your amazon gift card, you can easily shop on the Amazon By adding the gift card amount to your amazon account, you can use the funds to shop on the website, or just add your code during check out after you are done shopping on the website.
- Sell Amazon gift cards for cash: this is the most popular use of Amazon gift cards in Nigeria. Sell Amazon gift cards for cash in Nigeria using the best gift card platform at The GiftCards Hub.
How do I redeem my amazon gift card?
Redeeming your Amazon gift cards can be done in 5 simple steps and they are listed below.
- Visit http://www.amazon.com/
- Login to your amazon account.
- Click on redeem a gift card
- Enter your 15 or 16 digits claim code.
- Select apply to your balance and your funds re automatically made available to you.
Where to buy amazon gift cards in Nigeria?
Buying gift cards in Nigeria is relatively easy. All you need to do is find a reliable and trustworthy platform that buys and sells gift cards. Well, the best platform to buy your Amazon gift cards in Nigeria is The GiftCards Hub. It is an online gift card trading platform that helps traders maximize their profit by selling at the highest exchange rate. The website can be easily navigated by anyone, even less savvy people.
Below is an easy step-by-step process for buying Amazon gift cards on GiftCards Hub.
- Visit www.giftcardshub.com.ng
- Create an account here or sign in here if you already have an account with GiftCards Hub.
- Once you are signed in, select buy card. An array of cards to pick from will pop up. Select Amazon gift card and the amount you want to buy. The rate calculator will automatically calculate the amount in naira for you.
- Click on continue to trade and voila! You have successfully bought your Amazon gift cards.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I sell my gift cards at the best rate?
Sell gift cards at the best rate using the No. 1 trading platform in Nigeria, The GiftCards Hub.
How much is a $50 eBay gift card in naira?
The highest exchange rates are offered on GiftCards Hub. A $50 eBay gift card costs 13,000 naira.
What is the best site to trade Nike gift cards?
There are a lot of gift card platforms out there and this makes it hard for traders to tell rippers apart from legit platforms. There is no need to panic because GiftCards Hub is here to put your mind at rest. Visit www.giftcardshub.com.ng to get started now!